Prompt: Imagine you are learning about Hispanic/Latino heritage for the very first time. What would you be curious to know about the traditions, foods, music, or celebrations?

 Prompt Response: If I was learning about Hispanic/Latino heritage for the very first time I would want to learn about the food. All of my life I have always been a huge fan of Latino food and culture. I have many friends in Mazatlan, Mexico that I consider family. I'm always wanting to find new dishes to try and explore. This is what I would learn about if I was learning about Hispanic/Latino heritage.  

Summary: Today we worked on nailing clusters. 

Reflection: I learned about clustering today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.