Prompt: Think about a time when you felt like an interloper or when someone else felt out of place in your world. How did that situation affect relationships, emotions, or outcomes?

 Prompt Response: A time I felt like an interloper was a few years ago. It was summer after 3rd grade and I had been going to a rock climbing camp for a few weeks. My one friend at the camp didn't show up due to him having a sickness. I had to hang out with a crowd I wasn't usually used to or comfortable with. This resulted into me not having fun in camp for the rest of the week and dreading on going day by day. This is a time I felt like an interloper. 

Summary: Today we worked on “The Interlopers” in CommonLit.

Reflection: I learned about the story of “The Interlopers.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.