Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on actvities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response: The learning method I enjoy the most is hands-on activities and group learning. I've always done better when I'm using my hands or if i'm in a group. In any activity I do better with others due to conversations about the work. Hands-on gives me a drive to do my work since I wouldn't be stuck at a desk all day. This is the learning method I enjoy the most. 

Summary: We worked on our Poem Posters.

Reflection: I learned how to do a voice-over on an animated character for my project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.