Prompt: What did you do for Fall break?

  Prompt Response: I enjoyed my Fall break a lot. Most of the time I worked and hung out with friends. We watched football and listened to records for most of the time. Family wise, I went to South Carolina to go to the beach and hangout. We laughed a lot and also listened to a ton of records. That is what I did for my Fall break. 

Summary: We worked on making a comic out of our new vocabulary words. 

Reflection: I got checked out early today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.